No glue or connectors, just simple stacking that obeys the laws of gravity. Building tunnels, towers, ramps and chutes teaches the principles of velocity, slope, momentum and balance. 2 specially designed lightweight bouncy balls and a detailed guide book – and future architects, designers and builders of every proficiency level are off and rolling. For ages 7-10 yrs, from MindWare.
- Take hands-on learning to the next level with KEVA Contraptions
- 200 high-precision KEVA planks and two specially designed bouncy balls that are lightweight for maximum action
- The "bounce" of the ball provides some of the most surprising moves—make it twist, bump, hop and stop
- Guide book is loaded with instructions, photos, ideas and tips
- Simple, high-quality materials for countless hours of fun
- Learn the basics of physics and engineering